Once a company has purchased a Company Supporter Membership and their logo has been approved for use, they can display their logo on horse and rider clothing and equipment during competition.
Please note: the following sizes and restrictions should be followed; full details can be found in the Members' Handbook.
Riders - identification of sponsors on dress
The following apply to all three phases:
- Any sponsor or advertising logo displayed on a rider's dress must be that of a member
- Advertising and logos must not contravene any laws, be controversial or socially undesirable or bring the sport into disrepute
- No logo may be displayed which the organiser has stated in the schedule as unacceptable
- The design of the logo must have been approved by BE
The competitor may bear the logo of his sponsor:
- On both sides of shirt collar; the logo must not be larger than 16sq cm
- On each side of the two sides of jackets or top garments at the height of the breast pockets; the logo must not be larger than 80sq cm
Show Jumping Phase
As for dressage and in addition the competitor may bear the logo of his sponsor:
- Vertically in the middle of his protective headwear; the logo must not be longer than 25cm or wider than 5cm
- On the left leg of his riding breeches; the logo must not be longer than 20cm or wider than 4cm
Cross Country Phase
Subject to paragraph 7.17.1 no restrictions apply to the cross country phase.
Identification of the manufacturer (Non-Sponsor) on saddlery
Dressage and show jumping phase only: Identification of the manufacturer (non-sponsor) of clothing and equipment may appear only once per clothing item (breeches, gloves, shirt, headwear or on jackets at the height of the breast pocket) on a surface area not exceeding 3sq cm.
To have your logo approved for use please email firstname.lastname@example.org