Buckminster Park 4-5 July cancelled
It is with regret that we announce that Buckminster Park, Lincolnshire, due to run 4-5 July has been cancelled.
We have always said that we do not feel it is appropriate to open entries until government guidance has been released which means that the event itself can go ahead.
We would like to thank organisers Kate Letchford and Harry Park for their hard work. We understand how difficult it has been to make this decision, but without the required update to government guidance and with the continued uncertainty that this creates we fully support their decision.
We know that many members were looking forward to resuming eventing on 4 July and will now have questions regarding possible restart on 10 July. We will continue to push for further guidance via the BEF and Sport England and will keep members updated.
We will update you as soon as we can, and we remain committed to restarting the sport as soon as possible.
Jude Matthews, BE CEO