Digital Marketing Specialist vacancy
British Eventing (BE), the National Governing Body for the sport of eventing in the UK has an opportunity for an experienced Digital Marketing Specialist to join the team on a full-time basis.
The main responsibilities for the Digital Marketing Specialist are planning and delivering digital content and campaigns across email (Marketing Cloud), web and social to raise awareness and engagement of the sport of eventing. We are looking for a candidate who is confident in crafting creative content to meet the needs of our members and maximise the impact of the Tokyo Olympics to inspire participation.
Working with the Head of Marketing you will aid in developing the digital content plan and deliver targeted, measured and effective communication to our audiences.
- Marketing Cloud email automation expert
- Data management and segmentation
- Journey and email building
- Automation management
- Salesforce CRM
- Content Management Systems, Drupal preferred
- Advanced level knowledge of Google Analytics
- Proficient knowledge of Photoshop
- Creating and updating Social Media content (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube)
- Ability to work quickly and on many projects at once, changing priorities if necessary
- Ability to use own initiative
- Knowledge of HTML
BE is an inclusive employer that values diversity in its workforce. We encourage applications from all individuals without regard to age, sex, gender reassignment., disability, race, parental or marital status, pregnancy, religion or belief and sexual orientation.
- Full time
- Remote or office-based (Warwickshire)
Please send your CV and covering letter in the first instance to Olivia.email@example.com by the 4 January 2021, including salary expectations.