Moreton Morrell (1) cancellation of BE90 & NRF classes
Unfortunately, due to insufficient entries at the time of Moreton Morrell’s (1) ballot date, the event have made the difficult decision to reduce to running one day of competition on Thursday 6 May 2021.
Wayne Rodwell, Organiser of Moreton Morrell commented that “we are hugely disappointed to be in the position to make the decision to reduce to just one day of competition. Unfortunately due to the low number of entries, running the event over two days is unviable for us. We, as a College, felt it important to do all we could to go ahead with our long running May horse trials event, and are sad to have to reduce to just one day of competition. We wish everyone a great season ahead and hope to see you all at Moreton Morrell at the end of September for our next BE event.”
Moreton Morrell (1) was due to run two days of competition on Wednesday 5 and Thursday 6 May with BE90, BE100 and Novice classes. As a result of reducing to one day of competition the event will not be running BE90 classes or Novice Regional Final, and those competitors impacted will receive a full refund. We understand that this will be deeply disappointing and apologise for any inconvenience, however running two days was not viable in this instance.
The following events are still accepting entries for BE90 and / or BE90 Open classes:
- 27 and 28 April: Aston le Walls
- 1 May: Bradwall
- 8 May: Broadway
- 10 May: Keysoe
- 15 and 16 May: Llanymynech
If you are a BE100 and BE100 Open competitor entered to compete at Moreton Morrell (1) on Wednesday 5 May and cannot move to compete on Thursday 6 May, please contact the entries secretary for a full refund before Monday 19th April firstname.lastname@example.org.